Monday 15 November 2010

Time to Be Prepared

Time to Be Prepared

When I was a bit younger, I belonged to the Scouts movement. Their motto then was – Be Prepared. I am thinking that this is a good motto for us today. I was reminded of this when I found an old prophecy I gave out about two years ago. It’s about preparation for the End-Time. For revival and for the return of our King of Kings – our precious and wonderful Saviour, Jesus.

As I look around the world today and see the corruption, the political correctness, the greed, and the rise of false religions, the Lord reminds me of His words to me. He reminds of what His Word says about the end times and of the return of our Lord. He reminds me of the things He said to me a while back and He says to me, “Be prepared. Be prepared for the persecution. Be prepared for the ways of the world to virtually obliterate My ways. Be prepared for false religion to rise and rise and rise again – before it falls completely. Be prepared – help my people prepare for what is to come. Be prepared to give your all to Me and for Me.”
This speaks to me of what we should have been doing for some time. It speaks to me of what we should be doing right now. We need to prepare – to prepare our own hearts and lives for the return of a Holy Lord. We need to prepare – to warn and help prepare the church for what is coming very soon. We need to prepare – to take the Gospel out as never before – to save the lost and dying before it is just too late.

Be encouraged – This is what the Lord spoke to me just two years ago. It is still valid – perhaps more so – today.
“The days are coming when many shall turn to me. Those who doubt now, those who do not believe in Me now, those who have wandered off like lost sheep. I am raising a new end-time army of believers. Those who will believe despite what circumstances scream out to them; those who believe despite and whatever the world throws at them; those who will believe through the worst possible persecution – even unto death. The world is turning against Me”, says the Lord, “ but I already knew this before I laid the foundations of the earth. The world does not realise this, yet even if they did, yet they would still despise Me. And they will despise you too because you speak My Name – because you believe in Me and in the One I sent. Even so,” says the Lord, “because your hope is steadfast and is rooted in Me, yet will I uphold you; yet will I justify you even in the worlds eyes. Do not lose sight of My Kingdom for it shall be your reward. Do not bow the knee to anyone but My Son for He is your saviour. Always remember that I, the Lord God Almighty, love you and I am with you – even to the end of the age. I am your provider. I am your Father. I love you – even you.”
Are you ready? Oh Brothers and Sisters – Be prepared. Be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment