Saturday 17 July 2010

Rainbows

Rainbows

This is a word primarily for Norway and Scandinavia. However, it seems to me that it is true for any part of the world

Flying to Norway recently, I looked out of the window and there was a perfect circular rainbow with the silhouette of the plane right in the middle. I have only ever heard of this phenomenon before but this time, there it was right in front of me – a brilliant shining completely circular rainbow. Wonderful sight. I asked the Lord if He was showing me this for a particular reason and this is what He said to me

“You have seen the ice and snow in this land yet I am about to melt the ice that has gripped this land for so long. I am sending my Holy Spirit to melt all resistance so that He will be freed up for revival. This is for NOW.”

A little later on, after landing, we were driving through the hills and mountains. I could see how low the cloud base was as it was hiding the tops of the highest hills and peaks. Yet something else was there too and, as I watched, I could hear the demons running to and fro screaming in fear saying, “We’ve got to go! We’ve got to go!!”

I asked the Lord a little later on about all of this and He showed me that revival is coming to Norway much sooner than we think. Certainly it will be sooner than any of the churches expect – sooner perhaps than many of them want because they are simply not prepared yet. Yet that surely is one of the beauties of revival – we are never ready for it because it comes with a sudden-ness that surprises us all. It comes with a power that sweeps all before it.

The Lord is saying this to us all, “Watch for the unusual. Watch for spontaneous repentance. Watch for spontaneous and unexpected miracles of healing and deliverance. These are ALL signs that My Holy Spirit is about to bring revival to your land.” I am reminded that revival is not something we can demand or call down, no – revival is a sovereign act of God. It is as sudden and dramatic in its effect as a tidal wave or tsunami. We can never fully prepare for it as we never know when it will happen. All we can do is watch, pray, and try to be ready.

Hallelujah – Lord send your Holy Spirit with revival to Norway and to the whole of Scandinavia - in Jesus Name we ask it Amen??? \o/

2 comments:

  1. This is so true what you stated:I am reminded that revival is not something we can demand or call down, no – revival is a sovereign act of God.
    People to remember that God IS sovereign and can move at HIS own will. Sometimes in spite of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaking demons, fleeing in fear ..I WANT to see that..get the buckets out, fill the swimming pools, open the water tanks ..the ice will be a water torrent that widens the farther the water flows.

    No cold hearts, only warm and repentant hands open to receive from heaven ..BRING IT ON ..bless ya mate (cf EZ 47)

    ReplyDelete