Monday 9 May 2011

Be Encouraged. . . . .

"Do not judge each day by the harvest you reaped, but by the seeds you have sown." - ANON

I have always been one of life’s optimists. You know – cup half full rather than cup half empty. So I began wandering through scripture for some encouragement and I began using the texts on Twitter – just as an encouragement. Here are some of them for you all today. Don’t forget – the Word of God is true. He does not lie and He does not change His mind . . . . .

Firstly, our wonderful Father God is a loving God – John 3:16-17 says it all. “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”

We can take all our cares to Him 1 Peter 5:7 'cos He cares for us. ”Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.”

He is the God who heals us Exodus 15:26, He said, "......... for I am the LORD, who heals you."

He heals all our sickness and forgives all our sins, Psalm 103:1-3. “Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits— who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,”

By His wounds we ARE healed Isaiah 53:5. “But he was pierced for our transgressions,... and by his wounds we are healed.”

Just remember nothing can happen today or any day that you and the Lord cannot handle together. Nothing can defeat you. Our hope is in Him Hebrews 11:1. “Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. “

Gods word is GOOD Numbers 23:19, “God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind.”

Gods plans for us are GOOD Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have to prosper you and to give you hope & a future.”

What a great promise for all of us – and He gives us this promise FOUR times - "I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more.” Isaiah 43:25 !!

"For I will forgive their wickedness and I will remember their sins no more." Jer 31:34b

"For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more." Hebrews 8:12

Then he adds: "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more." Hebrews 10:17

God even gave us His phone number Jeremiah 33:3 “Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know”

Matt 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." God is never late, He is never early, His Word is always right on time and perfect for whatever your situation at that moment

“Win the lost, offend the religious, provoke the Church!” – Damon Thompson

Finally, just listen to what the Lord was saying as far back as December 2008 – “The days are coming when many shall turn to me. Those who doubt now, those who do not believe in Me now, those who have wandered off like lost sheep. I am raising a new end-time army of believers. Those who will believe despite what circumstances scream out to them; those who believe despite and whatever the world throws at them; those who will believe through the worst possible persecution – even unto death. The world is turning against Me”, says the Lord, “ but I already knew this before I laid the foundations of the earth. The world does not realise this, yet even if they did, yet they would still despise Me. And they will despise you too because you speak My Name – because you believe in Me and in the One I sent. Even so,” says the Lord, “because your hope is steadfast and is rooted in Me, yet will I uphold you; yet will I justify you even in the worlds eyes. Do not lose sight of My Kingdom for it shall be your reward. Do not bow the knee to anyone but My Son for He is your saviour. Always remember that I, the Lord God Almighty, love you and I am with you – even to the end of the age. I am your provider. I am your Father. I love you – even you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment