Sunday 22 September 2013

In Quietness & Peace

In Quietness and Peace

I feel a prophetic word rising in me. I ask the Lord for it but it doesn’t come – yet.
I know it’s there but it’s like a carrot on a stick in front of the donkey, I need to press in to get it. Why is it like this sometimes? Has the Lord changed my anointing or is He changing it? I don’t think so, so where is it?
As Elisha said after Elijah was carried off to heaven, “Where now is the Lord God of Elijah?” He is here but He is strangely quiet.

In quietness and peace God answers me.

There is a rising legalism in the church. A legalism that dictates to God more than to man. It seeks to limit what Holy Spirit is doing by placing time constraints upon Him.

“It is not a conscious thing in that it has no real understanding of the way My Spirit moves. It is much more a legalism of conforming to mans expectations than of limiting your conforming to mine.” Says the Lord, “If you want My Spirit to move in the way I have shown you in your dreams and visions, then you need to accept that I will not be conformed to your boxes. You have to keep breaking the mould of tradition in order to allow me to move.”

I believe there is a rocky road ahead before we get to our “promised land”. The good thing is that it will not take long and the breakthrough will be worth the tears. Yes, there will be serious dissent, and it may even cause a rift, but there will be joy in the morning as His peace and His Glory enter in and as His habitation is established.


This is, I believe, a word from the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment