Tuesday 1 October 2013

Break Time

Time to take a wee break

Ever since we moved here to our new life in Sleaford in middle-England, we have been busy. We love our busy life here but it is probably about to get even busier. I am spending time at the Lord’s feet, just worshiping Him and listening. I am also spending more time with a few younger, newer Christians as well as with one or two projects the Lord has given me a burden for. As a result I am spending less time than I should with my precious wife.

So, I intend to take a wee break from my blog. I will continue to write as the Lord inspires me but there will be a lull in the publishing department. This lull may be temporary or it may be permanent, depending on what God says and on how our work at the shop and cafe goes. So for the moment, my prayers and love stay with you all but my blog is in suspension.

I will still be on FB and Twitter.
God bless you all – God loves you and so do I.

See you soon \o/

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for your daily ministry which has been much appreciated but spending time together is so important so enjoy. I wish more would speak about spending time at our Lord's feet in worship and waiting. God bless you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris it is si easy to get involved and spend less time with your wife. She is the gift of God to you and she is lovely. You have it right God Bless Cyril.

    ReplyDelete