Saturday 22 May 2010

A Post from my dear friend Linda Scanlan

Saturday, May 22, 2010

And Then Suddenly.....
Jeremiah 29:11 is a passage that most of us are familiar with, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Have you ever wondered if God meant this verse for everyone but you? Especially when you're in the middle of your mess and feel like you've missed God AND His calling. Come on now, I know I'm not the only one.

God is FAITHFUL to fulfill His promises to you. Absolutely faithful. A little testimony of mine. Ever since I was a young girl I had visions and dreams of ministering and I would actually "SEE" WHO it was I was praying for and the manifestation of that prayer. On a sporadic basis I would see things fulfilled but had become very frustrated with not only myself, but with wondering if God had actually forgotten me...you know there are billions of people on this planet. Why wasn't I seeing the fulfillment of my dreams and visions? Sometimes the circumstances in your life keep things from happening and the timing is not right.

But then...Suddenly things change in an instant when you're not even looking. God has His hands all over your "stuff". Doors open up and wonderful things happen. When He is involved it's more than you can imagine..I had forgotten that He had said that. I have found that it is true. Wilder dreams than I ever imagined.

Sometimes I think we get 10 miles ahead of God and wonder where He is and what's taking Him so long.

I have figured out that it's all in His timing. That's why He's God and we are not.

Linda
For the Master's Cause

See her blog for yourself http://linda-blessedtobless.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you my dear friend for placing this on your blog. I'm honored. God has a way with Suddenly..

    ReplyDelete