Tuesday 3 January 2012

The Lord is Raising

A Gideon Army

Written 9 Nov 2011 Updated 1 Jan 2012

The Lord spoke to me, and showed me, recently

“In this coming season, I am raising up an army, a new, young, and vibrant army who will be my witnesses to the ends of the earth. This will be an army of passion, yet of great love for My People. They will reach the unreachable. They will touch the untouchables. They will shock the unshockable. They will capture the so-called ‘wild, free spirits’ among their peers and harness them for Me,” says the Lord.

“I will raise those with the potential to be another Moses. I will raise a Gideon army – a small but mighty band. I will bring forth those who would be another Joshua or an Elijah or a Daniel. I will bring forth more Wesley’s, more Bonnke’s, Another Billy Graham or Evan Roberts - even another Nathan Morris. I will take those you currently call the worst of society and I will restore them and make them whole. Then I will sanctify them, and set them loose among those from whom most of you would flee in fear.”

“To this army, nothing will be impossible for their God – the Lord. They will expect, and see, wonderful miracles of healing and deliverance that will stun the world. No disease shall stand before them and no addiction shall have a strong enough hold to withstand them. Even missing limbs, digits, and eyes shall be generated through their ministry. Death shall no longer be the final barrier as resurrection power will accompany them.”

“The season of “greater things than these” is upon this generation. An anointing for “greater things” will manifest itself and the Lord will be greatly glorified. Yet there will also be an anointing of holiness upon this army of young people. Old saints like Wesley and Smith Wigglesworth would rejoice to walk alongside this army. Revival shall be theirs.”

“They will not be afraid. They will not be suppressed. They will stand and witness to me in the face of all kinds of danger. They will be prepared to go to prison for the sake of the Gospel. Some will even be prepared to die for that Gospel. This will be my new army – a Gideon Army of the Lord. “

No comments:

Post a Comment