Monday 19 December 2011

Word about Israel

This Generation & Israel

Vision & Word

I was standing on the wall, keeping watch both by day and by night. I was armed with faith as my shield, prayer and the Sword of the Word of God. As I watched, so the Word of the Lord came to me from Obadiah 1:15 “The day of the LORD is near for all nations. As you have done, it will be done to you; your deeds will return upon your own head." I asked the Lord why He had shown me this passage. This was the Lord’s response.

“I am the Lord, I do not change. I do not lie nor do I change my mind. When I say that I will bless those who bless Israel and I will curse those who curse Israel, the world does not listen. The world ignores My warnings and continues to dance to another tune. They do not realise who is the piper to whose tune they dance otherwise they would stop and listen to me once more. So it is that they have ignored My warnings and continue to curse Israel. Do they not remember that Israel is the apple of My eye? Do they not know that My tears for Israel flow as I listen to their terrible words and watch their evil deeds against My people?

“So tell them, watchman, warn the world that, “The day of the LORD is near for all nations. As you have done, it will be done to you; your deeds will return upon your own head." Tell them that, as they have treated My people Israel, so I will treat them. Tell them that, as they have spoken about My people Israel, so I will return upon them the curses they have spoken. I will make them a laughing stock for all nations. Yet even now, even at this the very last hour, if they will repent and turn from their ways and honour My people Israel, yet will I still spare them. Yet will I still welcome them back into My family.

“Tell them, watchman. Tell them that the day of the Lord is approaching fast. Tell them that it is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the Living God. Tell them. Warn them, that the time is coming when I, the Lord, will repay their deeds in kind. Even as they have dealt with Israel, so I will deal with them unless they repent and turn from their evil ways.”

This is what I believe the Lord is saying today.

No comments:

Post a Comment