Monday 18 July 2011

The Rustle of Angels Wings

Excited? – You should be !

“There is a ‘tsunami’ of the Holy Spirit coming. There is great warring in the heavenlies at the moment – it’s as if Jesus is almost ready to return and the enemy is trying to stop Him. There is great excitement in heaven at the moment – excitement and anticipation.”

My wife, Linda, and I received that word between us the other day. It set the hair on the back of our necks standing up. It was like we heard the rustle of angel’s wings and we even stopped to listen - just to see if that is really what we heard.

Oh the excitement of revival – the all-consuming presence of the Lord God Almighty coming to inhabit the praises of His people in our churches. Oh the moment when the Cloud of His Presence – the Glory Cloud – enters in. Spontaneous healings, deliverance, repentance and all else that goes with revival. Can you imagine it?

‘Soon’ after that, many believe, will come the Rapture. Oh the excitement of that moment when we are snatched away to meet Him in the air. The joy of it all, shared with a few million others no doubt but also shared with those we love now – and will love into eternity.

The words of that wonderful song, “I can only imagine” spring to mind.

“Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel?

Will I dance for you, Jesus? Or in awe of You, be still?
Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing 'Hallelujah!'? Will I be able to speak at all?

I can only imagine.

I can only imagine, when all I do is forever, forever worship You!
I can only imagine."

(Copyright: ©1999 MercyMe)

Wow – can you imagine it better than that?

So why am I getting so excited about all of this? Because it’s going to happen SOON. It may even be happening right now – even as you read this. The End-Time Revival is starting and, although it may be a little bit low-key right now, it will be world news soon. It will be here very soon – in the UK, even in Sleaford.

2 comments:

  1. amen that is agreed with in the quickened word e mail portholes in heaven and earth are open and angels are coming down and up to and=swer our prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! What I find interesting is the Lord revealing Himself on earth. They've discovered a prehistoric ruins that proves religion happened in the man's beginning, and DNA has proven the theory of evolution is wrong. Just to name a few. It's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete