Friday 29 July 2011

Word for Australia

Revival in Australia

A few days ago, I sent this email to my great brother and friend in Oz – “I know you are asleep but I have to say this. There is a shaking coming to Oz followed by a Holy Spirit Tsunami. He is shaking the church and businesses and He is preparing your people for something they have only dreamed about. Your buildings will literally shake as in Acts 4:31 when the Holy Spirit comes in power to your meetings. Both churches and businesses will fall as corruption is revealed. Then the Holy Spirit will descend like a Tsunami - the Ruach of God - and He will move through your land like wildfire.”

He came back asking for more – his exact words were, “I’m glad you said this. I await with great eagerness ..please keep me updated as the Lord reveals so much more to you ..” OK, GT, here you go then.

Australia, you think you have suffered much as the world markets collapse all around you and you see long established and respected corporations sink deeper and deeper into trouble then finally expire. You think you have suffered much as you have watched scandal after sordid scandal shake the Church both in your country and particularly in America. Listen to Me, you who have ears to hear, I am not yet finished shaking you. There is more to come that will leave many who are weak in their faith gasping for air – like drowning people. This will last for a while yet.

But look! There is a cloud on the horizon as big as a man’s hand. Just as in the days of Elijah, so that cloud has exactly the same meaning and although you may think you understand, yet you do not and My purposes are not yet clear to you. I am going to move in your church, your town, your country as you could not begin to dream about and beyond any conception you have of Me. Am I not the Lord God Almighty. That is My Name. Did I not create the heavens and the earth and shall I not move in any way I choose amongst you.

My Spirit shall visit you in a way so powerful that only the most corrupt and degenerate among you will refuse to recognise it. The Ruach, the Holy wind of My Spirit shall blow in your land. Your buildings will literally shake as in My Word ( Acts 4:31) when the Holy Spirit comes in power to your meetings. People will once again run to your altars crying out for mercy – just as in days of old. Your preachers shall no longer be afraid or ashamed to preach the Gospel. They shall no longer be afraid or ashamed to preach repentance. Nothing shall constrain them to silence because their holy fear of Me shall be greater than their abject fear of man.

Yet before this can happen, both churches and businesses will fall as corruption is revealed. Huge ‘untouchable’ corporations shall fall. Large ‘solid’ churches shall simply waste away because the priests will be afraid to speak out and they will be afraid of losing their living. When this happens their people will simply drift away. This process, this cleansing in My holy fire, shall be a preparation for that which is still to come.

Then My Holy Spirit will descend like a Tsunami - the Ruach of God - and He will move through your land like wildfire. Tell your watchmen to stay vigilant. Tell your people to stay vigilant – lamps full and with oil to spare. Do not be caught out like the unwise virgins for I will come as a thief in the night and I will divide church against church and family against family to separate those who are ready from the rest. Yet your watchmen shall be able to see and interpret the signs. They will call their warning from the walls.

Do not despair Australia, I have not forgotten you and I am coming. Yes, I am coming soon – with fire and signs and wonders. And the whole world will stand up in amazement and wonder.

Let those who have ears hear what the Lord says to Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment