Monday 26 August 2013

A Prophecy to the Bones

A Prophecy to the Bones

Ezekiel 37:1-10

I recently wrote about how I believe the Lord to be calling us to prophesy to the bones once again for such a time as this. I believe the Lord is calling us to speak to the dry bones in the church and make them once more ready for life, I believe we need to speak to the breath of God to breathe life once again into those bones and to cry out to Him for His will to be done among us and for a visitation of His presence among us.

So - I speak to the dry bones. 

I believe the Lord is calling me to say this to all those dry bones - "Come back, come back. Come back to your first love - come back to that place where you first found me and you first came to know my presence. Come, perhaps for the first time, from that place of first love into the place of intimacy with Me - real intimacy - true intimacy. That is where I want to meet with you today - now - right now - this very moment. Yes - this is a cry from My heart to you to come close ready for that impartation that will lead you to create a place of habitation where I can come. A place of comfort for Me and a place of excitement and intimacy such as you never realised was possible."

Now - I speak to the breath.

I believe the Lord would say this to you all - "If you will cry out to me from the very depths of your heart, I will send My Ruach, My wind, My breath to you to lift you up on wings like eagles to soar in the heavenlies with me and to call My Shekinah Glory down to you. That will create the habitation I require. That will bring My blessing. Cry out to Me in your place of intimacy. Call me - Lift your hearts to Me and let Me begin My work among you."

People, this starts with YOU. Cry out now for His presence and His glory - then allow Him to manifest His Spirit among you and allow Him to bring His will to be on earth as it is in heaven.


No comments:

Post a Comment