Wednesday 26 June 2013

Somethings Bubbling



Something’s Bubbling

You know the feeling. You feel a strange sort of ‘bubbling’ in your stomach. It’s an anticipatory feeling. Something’s about to happen – you don’t know what – but something is brewing, somewhere, somehow. Can’t put your finger on it, but you know in your knower that it’s about to happen.

This is how I have felt for the past few months !!

I know it is to do with end time events and it is tied in with prophecies and visions we’ve had for our church. I am sure you’ve had similar. Something is about to break – well, isn’t it?

I heard somewhere recently that the Lord is going to do something very different in this coming  move. The reason revival almost never returns to a place it has visited before is usually because self-appointed ‘guardians’ are looking for a repeat of the last time. So, I am trying to get a feel for whatever He is bringing us this time around. I am asking God for visions or dreams or even words from Him about this coming move.

All I see is the Glory Cloud. “All” in this context is pretty good methinks. I have been seeing it for months now; coming into our sanctuary or auditorium. I have seen it several times. I have seen people crowded around the entrance because they can’t get in and loudspeakers are carrying the meeting outside. I have seen prayer and ministry  teams moving among the crowds, inside and outside, carrying the power of His presence with them and allowing Holy Spirit to work completely unhindered. Moving as He wants to move. Doing what He wants to do. Touching people just like Jesus did, regardless of colour, race, creed, education, abilities, importance, social standing, or faith. Moving based on need alone. I see people raised out of wheelchairs; throwing crutches and sticks away; binning hearing aids or glasses. I see broken limbs repaired and missing limbs replaced. I see eyes where there were none and ear-drums where the old ones were non-existent.

Yet there is still something very different about this. Something that has not been seen before – not in the West anyway. I see the young and the old simply speaking the Word – speaking that which is not as though it wwere – just as God did at creation. Perhaps that is it? The Lord using young or old, unknown, unsung, untrained people in literally creative ways. Who knows – apart from God?

Yet it is more than this; more and greater than “just” miracles and healings. Just as Jesus did, I see these catching the attention then Holy Spirit sweeping over thousands in order to bring them to the Mercy Seat and salvation. I cannot see the “how” but I am pretty convinced this will come through the young, say 12-20 year olds. I am pretty certain the my age group, the silver tops, will be in there helping. I am very certain it will come through the unknown warriors, the vast majority of whom have not even been “called” yet. Training? Theology? Doctrine? Forget it. This will happen so fast that there will be no time for formal training. It will be Holy Spirit led using the ready and the willing. We are all far more able than we realise with Holy Spirit guiding us.

I think I know what all the tummy rumbling is all about too. I remember being close to Concorde and the SR22 when their engines were on full shout. The sheer power shook everything anywhere near to close by. The rumbling I can feel is just that – the Holy Spirit power build up.

Makes it all exciting doesn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment