Thursday 13 September 2012

Are You Ready



The Word of the Lord

The Word of the Lord came to me today. He said, “Are you ready?”, “For what, Lord?”, “I am about to move in your lifetime the way I have promised to move.” I was still working this out when someone posted a scripture on FaceBook. Jeremiah 1:12 "....... for I am ready to perform MY word"

I don’t know about you but when I get two words that’s one thing. When one word confirms the other so closely, then I sit up and take notice. As you may remember, I have been feeling, my tummy was literally shaking, that the Lord is doing or about to do something pretty big – some say spectacular – fairly imminently.

It is one thing to hear from the Lord. It is exciting and humbling too. After all, why would the maker and creator of all things speak to one as insignificant in His universe such as me? Yet He does speak to us, to you and to me, and He asks nothing more than that we speak His messages, long and short, to those to whom He directs us. Yes it is exciting to hear from God. Yet it is even more exciting when those words are confirmed by others; and even more after that to see those words being fulfilled before our very eyes.

When this happens, as in this case,  and then someone else confirms not only the word, but the exact same feelings that went with it, then to me that is something excitingly special. “Are you ready? I am about to move in your lifetime the way I have promised to move.” This may not sound very exciting on the surface level but when another person not only confirms the word but also confirms the feelings that go with it, then I have to take notice.

So what has God promised to do ‘in my lifetime’? The two prophecies that are common to nearly all prophets involve revival and the rapture. If what He is about to do is in my lifetime then we must be looking seriously at revival Why? Because, if it is in my lifetime then it must be before the rapture because when the rapture comes I shall receive my new heavenly body and I shall no longer be on earth.

Lord, send revival, then send Your Son – our Saviour Jesus Christ. Hallelujah \o/

No comments:

Post a Comment