Saturday 1 September 2012

Trembling and Listening



Trembling and Listening

I know I gave most of this to some of you during the week, but the Lord has laid it heavy on my heart all week and I believe I need to say it again and again until we all take it in.

I have felt trembling in my stomach several times recently. it is almost incessant but is not intrusive. Does that make sense? Something is about to happen here in UK but I dont see it yet - I only hear it and feel it.

I look out over the UK landscape and I see a huge wave approaching, almost on top of us, but the Spirit tells me this is not why I am trembling. This is the first wave of a “tsunami” of the Holy Spirit breaking over us and bringing unprecedented miracles of the “greater things” ilk. The Spirit is saying that what is coming behind this first wave is something so different, so amazing, that we could not imagine it.

I do see children involved and I see many attempts to suppress their enthusiasm. However, their faith, being so child-like, is exactly what the Lord is seeking and we adults need to adjust our mind-set to be more simple and more literal – just like a child is. Our problem is, well mine is at least, that we over think and rationalise Holy Spirit moving among us. He wants us to just accept His changes of direction, His different approaches to similar situations, as simply Him being Holy Spirit.

In fact He says, “STOP”. “Stop trying to anticipate Me. Stop trying to manoeuvre or even to out-manoeuvre Me. I will do and move as I will and all you can do is accept Me or grieve Me again.

This has been confirmed to me by several people and by my own witness in the Spirit. God is moving today, and He will continue to move every day until Jesus comes for us. Every day there will be salvations. Every day there will be healing. Every day bonds will be broken and prisoners will be freed.

Oh Hallelujah \o/ Have your way Lord, establish your Kingdom here on earth as it is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment