Monday 13 May 2013

Looking to God



Looking to God

Just yesterday, I heard a great saying from a relatively new Christian
Look back and thank God.
Look forward and trust God.
Look around and serve God.

Look back and thank God. Thank God for your salvation; that He turned your life around and changed your destination to eternal life instead of eternal death.

Look forward and trust God. Trusting Him at all times, particularly the hard or bad times. Leaning on His “everlasting arms”,

Look around and serve God. Serving Him in everything you do because you do everything as unto Him.

That’s when you can say, with RT Kendall, “I’m not what I should be. I’m not what I want to be. But thank God, I’m not what I used to be.”

It reminds me that God is good with nothing taken away, and good is God with nothing added.

No comments:

Post a Comment