Monday 15 April 2013

It Starts with Healing



It Starts with Healing

“There is a new season coming”, says the Lord. “A season when I will manifest my power by My Holy Spirit”, He says, “A season when all things will stop and change and start again – this time in the direction I want you to be going. Do not fear this – I am pleased with the way you have started. I am making some adjustments before I unleash My Spirit in His full power and might. People will stare in complete amazed disbelief – except that they will have to accept the evidence of their eyes and of the medical people.

“It all starts with healing – I am unveiling a healing anointing for ANY who have an earnest desire to see My Glory reflected in their lives. Man, woman, child – it doesn’t matter who you are nor how old or young you are. If you have the desire in your heart then I will fulfil it abundantly. Give Me all the Glory for I am the Lord God Almighty and I will not share My Glory with anyone else. I am a jealous God but I am merciful too.

“When you see My healing power, then you will begin to see the rain of revival falling. It will literally rain in your meetings but it will be revival rain. The season of Gold dust is almost over. The season of other signs and wonders is almost over. The coming season is of GLORY – My Glory displayed for all to see. My Glory visible to all – My tangible, touchable, feelable Glory – in your meetings in church, in homes, in the street. My Glory revealed.

“This season is NOW – TODAY. It starts here. AMEN??”

Glory to God \o/

Isaiah 45:22-24

Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other. By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear. They will say of me, ‘In the LORD alone are deliverance and strength.’” All who have raged against him will come to him and be put to shame.”

No comments:

Post a Comment